The trust supports various MAF projects overseas such as flights in PNG for educational materials, aviation fuel for MAF aircraft, medical evacuations, disaster relief and many more. Gifts are sent to projects in countries like Papua New Guinea, Timor-Leste, Bangladesh and South Sudan.
The Charitable Trust is supporting these overseas projects in 2021:
- Timor-Leste medevac flights
- South Sudan medical and health flights
- South Sudan relief and development flying
- Kenya relief and development flying
- Establishment of a new programme in Guinea, West Africa
Donation receipts are available at the end of each financial year (31 March).
The Flying for Life Charitable Trust is a registered charity, number CC41476, with its own Trust Deed and Board of Trustees.