Be Part of Something Bigger!
On a short-term overseas experience with MAF you will gain experience in living in a developing nation. Find out if God is calling you into long-term Christian mission work! Add some “real world” overseas work experience to your CV. Use your skills to enhance and support the ongoing work of MAF in one of our vital overseas programmes.
This experience will provide you with the opportunity to explore God’s calling on your life by serving in a programme as a volunteer.
This is exactly what Malcolm and Matt (photo) did last November when they volunteered at the MAF aircraft maintenance facility at Mareeba in northern Australia. They had a great time, explored possibly roles with MAF in the future and used their backgrounds to help out where needed.
0800 87 85 88
FIND YOUR PLACE
Papua New Guinea
- Flight bookings/operations
- General office work
- Media (video)
- Vehicle maintenance
- Range of other technical skills
- A legal professional
- English teachers
- Garage mechanics
- Flight Ops
- Project management
- Ground Ops
- Facility management
- Project Manager with civil engineering skills
- HF technician or specialist
- IT specialist
- Plumber/water engineer
THINGS TO KNOW
1. You will need to fully agree with MAF’s vision, values and beliefs
2. You must be over 18 years of age to apply
3. Volunteer placements with MAF will change from time to time as new opportunities arise. Please contact us directly with questions and for updated information.
4. You will need to be fully self-funded to be considered for a placement.
5. Some of our programmes require individuals to be security trained before a placement can commence. This will require attendance on an external security-training course. (We can recommend suitable courses).